Off-Topic

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Neighbours with dogs that are never walked. Thus, the dogs spend most of the day barking at themselves or dogs walking past. 6am, 9am, 1am it doesn't matter o_0

It's the only thing that drives me to murderous rage, all the rest I can live with.
Oh yes. I have to try so hard to put that out of my head. New subdivision - lots of houses, little yards. Neighbours with dogs kept inside. Neighbours with dogs outside. Neighbours who are never home with their dogs barking their damned heads off all night. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill...............................................................

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
Cryptic facebook statuses - saw one today "It sounds too good to be true... and then it is..."

WHAT?? Go be all depressed and non-descript somewhere else!

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
Cryptic facebook statuses - saw one today "It sounds too good to be true... and then it is..."

WHAT?? Go be all depressed and non-descript somewhere else!
Yeah I've given up trying to decipher/interpret some friends statuses - 1 posts passive-aggressive mystery comments aimed at 1 person & unless you know (& care) what the current drama is, you cant make sense of it. Just tell them to their freaking face & leave us all out of it!!!!

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
I don't add anyone I think I'm going to want to delete later or don't know very well, so my newsfeed is mostly full of positive things - probably the biggest annoyance is one of my friends got REALLY into personality profiling & she pretty much speaks in acronyms now :confused:

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
My partner calls it "FakeBook" - its where people pretend to be way more interesting & important than they are, usually to impress people they knew 10-25 yrs ago at school. Get a life!!! Or better still, get off the fucking computer & start doing something toward achieving the awesome life you're pretending to have & let the rest of us get back to watching cute kitten videos!!!

Uglyman

Mar 9, 2012
Pyalong
OMFG if I see another f*kn cute kitten picture or vid posted on facebook I am gonna lose my sh*t and go postal on the person that put it on my facebook page and those stupid mutha f*kn quotes about how you should live your life or be happy or kind to others #^**$%#^&*&^^%$# DIE DIE DIE stupid no life idiots.

Sorry for that long line of hatred it's 6:00am and I am at the end of a 12hour nightshift and just had to look at my facebook page out of boredom and guess what I saw..........

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
OMFG if I see another f*kn cute kitten picture or vid posted on facebook I am gonna lose my sh*t and go postal on the person that put it on my facebook page and those stupid mutha f*kn quotes about how you should live your life or be happy or kind to others #^**$%#^&*&^^%$# DIE DIE DIE stupid no life idiots.

Sorry for that long line of hatred it's 6:00am and I am at the end of a 12hour nightshift and just had to look at my facebook page out of boredom and guess what I saw..........
A photo of a cute little kitten???

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
LOL - Barely Political did a Youtube music vid about internet kitten devotees, using a Metallica song. Funny stuff :D The kittens i can stand. Even the life affirmations. But the statuses ppl post attemoting to be mysterious/wise/profound fucking SHIT ME!!! You spend your days talking about Biggest Loser, The Voice & think that reports about the iPhone5 is ACTUAL news & I should take your plagarised & edited version of Desiderata status SERIOUSLY??
People dont think for themselves anymore. They post a quote & think thats an example of their character & intellect. They wear a certain label or brand to indicate "who" they are.
Think for yourselves & instead of spending all that time doing your nails, develop some goddam CHARACTER OF YOUR OWN, FFS !!!

.......sorry......it REALLY irks me....

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
A good mate of mines ex-gf (from about 10 years ago) is a shocker on FB trying to be all inspirational and what not, posting pictures of books she is currently reading of the self help and power of psychic ability type books, then posts shit like this 5 times a day

It truly proves that YOU are the one who controls your life, body and mind set. We all hurt, we all lose motivation, we all want to roll up in a ball and quit... no one has the ability to cut the crap and soldier on to a life worth living except for YOU!! Only a few people believed I could break free of bad habbits, poor self confidence and a horrifically dark mindset; but the second I stopped caring about who had my back and got behind myself, was the very moment I started living a happy and healthy life for ME!!
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE, NO ONE ELSE BUT YOU...
But if it helps, I know you have the strength within you to be or do what ever you need in order to create the best life possible - get happy and healthy Adelaide, you deserve it

and put it this way, after knowing her and her "ethics" for a very long time. I would disown anyone that finds her inspirational :rolleyes

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
...."get happy and healthy Adelaide, you deserve it"

That part was the icing on the cake!
Usually people who are "pro-positivity" are the opposite of what they preach & don't know how to show appropriate emotions for each situation. I think that's what makes listening to them speak so annoying.

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
...."get happy and healthy Adelaide, you deserve it"

That part was the icing on the cake!
Usually people who are "pro-positivity" are the opposite of what they preach & don't know how to show appropriate emotions for each situation. I think that's what makes listening to them speak so annoying.
they also dont know how to let people feel their emotions authentically. They are disturbed if someone says they are feeling sad or angry, they immediately jump in & try to fix you by telling you what you *should* be feeling or worse, try to "cheer" you up. I learnt that when you are going thru grieving or distressing life event, the greatest gift someone can give you is not platitudes or advice but simply the freedom to feel what you feel without judgement.

Uglyman

Mar 9, 2012
Pyalong
Here's what I think of your cute kitten Agent M and this needs to be done with the people who think posting kitten pics and vids on facebook is sooooo wonderfull.